New Forum

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Marilynne, go to the thread. Click the 3 dots on the upper right of the thread. Click Edit Thread. Change the title. Click SAVE (don't click Delete). That should do it.
you can also edit from the forum list (edit link to the left of the Replies and Views count)

TwistedThrottle

Really like the new forum and its ability to be used on my phone now, thats great! Is the EXIF data a thing of the past or is it still being worked on? I really enjoy that feature and hope it makes it through to this new format.

Dawg Pics

Nevermind- Found it by accident.
Up at the top, click on. "Find Threads." Then click on "Your Threads."

The question was:
I have a question about threads we start. I used to be able to view all of my threads, but I only see "postings" listed. Can that feature be added or no?

Last edited:

Dawg Pics

We used to be able to pull up a list of our attachments. I didn't need to bother remembering what image I posted and where. Will that be available on this forum?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Really like the new forum and its ability to be used on my phone now, thats great! Is the EXIF data a thing of the past or is it still being worked on? I really enjoy that feature and hope it makes it through to this new format.
Glad you like it! This software is a lot more up to date.

The EXIF feature would have to be custom made, unfortunately.
We used to be able to pull up a list of our attachments. I didn't need to bother remembering what image I posted and where. Will that be available on this forum?
Added! https://nikonites.com/forum/account/th-attachment-manager/
I was just looking at the members tab, then guests. There are pages of ROBOTS. Is that normal?

@jdeg
For a site that just changed all of its content, yes
@jdeg Have lost my like button when I was changed from Senior Member to Well-known member.
Fixed!

Needa

Challenge Team
@jdeg

Weekly Photo Challenge Team (private)

"You have insufficient privileges to post threads here."

Visible but not asking for additional login.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
For those using Firefox, xIFr by Stig Nygaard is an EXIF viewer. Just right click any image and a new box opens which displays EXIF.