My new Kelly Moore Bag.....

JMHPhotography

1904165_512277195550147_622339280_n.jpg

Vixen

Can you also please tell us how you find it after you have used it for a while? I was looking at these bags, but they seem very big (OK, lots of gear) and I'd imagine quite heavy to carry on one shoulder. This is the main reason I haven't yet bought anything like this and carry on with my backpack style bag. BUT.....I am interested in your opinion :D

JMHPhotography

Here is a pic with my gear inside. Right now I am carrying my D600 with grip and 50mm, my 70-200 and a flash. The insert is removable on the chapel so I can convert to a light weight purse very easily to take to meeting when you dont want to carry your camera gear. I however have been carrying all this gear for the sole purpose of seeing if it really is a struggle to carry everything all the time. and yes its heavy! especially with the 70-200 in there. But I bought the bag so I could have my camera on me all the time. I would probably pull out the 70-200 and remove the grip to save some weight and just tote around the body and the 50. So far I love how organized I am with and well its just pretty!!!!

photo.jpg