My Daisy girl is gone!

nickt

Also check with and leave your number with local animal hospitals and boarding houses. Around here, lost pets tend to end up at those places (unharmed) as people don't trust calling our animal control. I hope you find her soon.

Blacktop

I did a quick Facebook search and came up with two pages for lost and found pets around your area. There may be others, but you might want to post on both of these.

https://www.facebook.com/ClevelandTNLostNFoundPets

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missi...27071250704520

EDIT: check out this online search as there are lots of other web sites listed: https://www.facebook.com/search/web/...7104&source=ta

Last edited by hark; Today at 10:14 AM. Reason: added comment​

Read more: http://nikonites.com/off-topic/23996-my-daisy-girl-gone-2.html#ixzz36cAtJjAj

I posted in the top link you gave, but it's not coming up. I'm not a very good FB user, but it's showing up in my home page. I posted it again and still not there.

Last edited:

Browncoat

Hope you find her.

Our dog Chip (a Boston Terrier) wandered off earlier this year. Turns out a section of our chain link fence had peeled back just enough for him to get through. After searching for a few hours, we found him INSIDE the Lowe's down the road. He survived crossing a 4 lane busy road @ rush hour on a Friday, and must have followed someone into the store. Luckily, the cashiers were taking good care of him.

Blacktop

Hope you find her.

Our dog Chip (a Boston Terrier) wandered off earlier this year. Turns out a section of our chain link fence had peeled back just enough for him to get through. After searching for a few hours, we found him INSIDE the Lowe's down the road. He survived crossing a 4 lane busy road @ rush hour on a Friday, and must have followed someone into the store. Luckily, the cashiers were taking good care of him.

Wow ,how did you even think to look inside Lowes?

nickt

Facebook is weird. Its under 'posts to page' on the left pane of their page. I think the page owner needs to 'share' it to themselves for it to show up on the right side of the page.

Blacktop

Facebook is weird. Its under 'posts to page' on the left pane of their page. I think the page owner needs to 'share' it to themselves for it to show up on the right side of the page.

I see it now. I was just looking at the other side where all the big pictures were.

Browncoat

Wow ,how did you even think to look inside Lowes?

Honestly, it was an act of desperation.

As I mentioned, we had already looked for several hours. We live on a cul de sac just on the outskirts of town, so our neighborhood is very small. We're surrounded by fields and woods, but then there's that main road. We drove through the Lowe's parking lot before, but I really didn't think he would cross the road. My intent was to ask if anyone had seen him wandering around in the parking lot, but lo and behold, there he was. They said he came right into the store all by himself.

He loves people, so he probably just figured he'd go hang out where there was a bunch of them LOL.

Bill16

I sure hope you find her soon safe and sound buddy! You have all my best wishes my friend, and don't blame yourself. Things just happen sometimes and all we can do is do our best to handle them. I have to work hard not to blame myself for my wife getting sick, thinking there must have been something I could have done to prevent it. Think positive buddy!

dh photography

Hope she makes it home safe and sound. Hate to hear this happened. Been through the same with our schnauzer. If he gets loose, he can bolt and only comes back when he's good and ready. Keepeing our fingers crossed for all the best!

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
If she had gone missing yesterday afternoon, I would have wondered if this was her. ;) I think the real Daisy is a lot cuter. :) I keep coming back hoping to hear good news.

Daisy at the Fair.jpg

Blacktop

Update. Someone called and said the she spotted her this morning about 2 miles away. She said that she went into her backyard then disappeared into the woods.
I went looking over there but did not find her. At least I know she is alive, and hopefully someone will pick her up or she finds her way home somehow.

Woodyg3

Contributor
I know what you are going through, we have had both cats and dogs disappear, but we've always found them and gotten them back safe and sound. Stay positive. I'm betting Daisy will be home soon.

BarefootPilgrim

Pete, I just saw this and it's really upset me. I hope you find her soon and in good shape.

I checked that Facebook page where you posted and noticed that there's no photo of Daisy included in your post. My (little) experience with Facebook suggests that you really NEED a photo to get any significant response to anything at all.

To put a photo on your post it looks like you'll have to re-post it. Don't know if you can edit the post to add a photo: the few times I've tried that on FB it didn't work.

Here's what should work for you... First click the "Photo/Video" link just above the "write something" box. When you do, the camera icon will appear at the bottom of the box. Click that and then select a photo from your computer to upload.

After the photo uploads, type in your text where it reads "Say something about this…" When you've finished that, click the POST button and you should be good to go. Your post probably will still be on the left column, but at least there will be a photo to attract more attention.

We'll be praying for you and your pup at our house. Sure hope you find her soon.

Blacktop

Pete, I just saw this and it's really upset me. I hope you find her soon and in good shape.

I checked that Facebook page where you posted and noticed that there's no photo of Daisy included in your post. My (little) experience with Facebook suggests that you really NEED a photo to get any significant response to anything at all.

To put a photo on your post it looks like you'll have to re-post it. Don't know if you can edit the post to add a photo: the few times I've tried that on FB it didn't work.

Here's what should work for you... First click the "Photo/Video" link just above the "write something" box. When you do, the camera icon will appear at the bottom of the box. Click that and then select a photo from your computer to upload.

After the photo uploads, type in your text where it reads "Say something about this…" When you've finished that, click the POST button and you should be good to go. Your post probably will still be on the left column, but at least there will be a photo to attract more attention.

We'll be praying for you and your pup at our house. Sure hope you find her soon.

Thank you but I have done it twice already as you describe.
It will only show up on the left side of the page with no photo, but if you click on it then the photo shows up as well

We made our last round of looking for her tonight. Hopefully when we wake up she will be sitting on the front porch. I am now crying as I type this.