MULTIPLE IMAGES

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Looks like the answer is yes, @nikonpup.

_5DX3791 low res.jpg
_5DX3732 low res.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Cindy what method did you use?
There isn't any EXIF when uploading directly which is what I did. I sent Marilynne an email asking if she can figure out how to share from Media because I have no idea how it works and can't figure it out.

For these above, I clicked the Attach Files option below the box I'm writing in. BUT you need to keep watch of what you are doing. Once you insert one, you have the option to insert more. BUT you aren't done. You have to make sure to checkbox all of them for FULL SIZE not Thumbnail. Otherwise, they will insert as small attachments.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
There isn't any EXIF when uploading directly which is what I did. I sent Marilynne an email asking if she can figure out how to share from Media because I have no idea how it works and can't figure it out.

For these above, I clicked the Attach Files option below the box I'm writing in. BUT you need to keep watch of what you are doing. Once you insert one, you have the option to insert more. BUT you aren't done. You have to make sure to checkbox all of them for FULL SIZE not Thumbnail. Otherwise, they will insert as small attachments.
You can go back in and change them to full size after they have been posted.

Yesterday I added some photos to the media section and never found them again. I'll look again now.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Yesterday I added some photos to the media section and never found them again. I'll look again now.
I don't see any Media images by you. I even did a search with your name. This is what came up.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Added one a little while ago. Clicked on the media icon and have no clue where to go from there. It's looking for a URL.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

This is probably my fault. I had to move some things around so they would work better, to put it simply. Everything under Media should work correctly now, apart from configuring it a bit more.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This is probably my fault. I had to move some things around so they would work better, to put it simply. Everything under Media should work correctly now, apart from configuring it a bit more.
Where do we get the URL?

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah, I just right clicked the image in the media section, selected "copy image link" and then pasted it in here...
Yes, but the EXIF doesn't appear to display here. And it doesn't seem to link the pic back there to view the EXIF either. So I'm not sure how it's supposed to work.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I agree... that isn't gonna get us the EXIF data... I think John addressed that in the other thread...
Lol ... well, there's one way around it for those using Chrome. I installed EXIF Viewer Pro then right-clicked your image and chose the option to view the EXIF. The following showed up. That's a lot of EXIF. 🙃 And most people won't want to spend that much time trying to read all the EXIF.

Date Time Original2022:10:15 16:10:06
Exposure Time1/400
F Numberf / 3.50
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Ratings800
Metering ModePattern
FlashFlash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length70mm
White BalanceAuto white balance
MakeNIKON CORPORATION
ModelNIKON D810
LensInfo24/1 70/1 11744051/4194304 11744051/4194304
Lens24.0-70.0 mm f/2.8
Exif Version
Flashpix Version
Color Space65535
Pixel X Dimension3300
Pixel Y Dimension2203
Date Time Digitized2022:10:15 16:10:06
Subsec Time Original21
Subsec Time Digitized21
Shutter Speed Value8.64
Aperture Value3.61
Max Aperture Value3
Light SourceUnknown
Focal Plane X Resolution2048.40
Focal Plane Y Resolution2048.40
Focal Plane Resolution Unit3
Sensing MethodOne-chip color area sensor
File SourceDSC
Scene TypeDirectly photographed
Custom RenderedNormal process
Exposure Mode1
Digital Zoom Ration1
Focal Length In 35mm Film70mm
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow gain up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
ExifIFDPointer380
Orientation1
X Resolution300
Y Resolution300
Resolution Unit2
Date Time2022:10:16 21:23:22
SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 11.5 (Macintosh) (Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 11.5
ArtistFred Kingston
Copyright(C) Fred Kingston ((C) Fred Kingston (Photographer) - [None]
DateCreated2022-10-15T16:10:06.21