Just Messing Around!

Carolina Photo Guy

One Step Closer & I'll Jump!  006.jpg

"One Step Closer & I'll Jump!"

Early this morning, I heard a sharp rapping noise at the door to the Wilton' Hilton. When I peeked outside, this little beggar

was swinging at the black water cover! When I confronted the miscreant, this was his reaction.

Enjoy

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Nice shot Pete. Just one note, underwater shots have to be color corrected. Here's my trial at color balancing your last shot. Do you think it looks better?

Lionfish Side View copy.jpg

Carolina Photo Guy

Nice shot Pete. Just one note, underwater shots have to be color corrected. Here's my trial at color balancing your last shot. Do you think it looks better?

I think it certainly looks BRIGHTER!

As to the color correction, I can't say. I am red-green color blind. I can't tell the difference between the two without visual cues.

Carolina Photo Guy

Change of Command at CFRAoF  018.jpg

"Commander Pel I. Can bows during the Change of Command ceremony at the

Cape Fear River Academy of Flight, Aquatic Aerobatics Squadron. Commander Can has over 5 years of

flight experience in both Combat and Ration Acquisition. The former Academy Head was lost in a flight

accident. He apparently dove head first into a water simulated Oil Tank."

Vermontster

My wife took a nap on the boat today. She was having all kinds of visitors while she slept. I shoo'd away most of the critters; but couldn't resist shooting this couple in love.

I am going to have to watch the National Geographic channel (or wait for Pete's analogy) to determine how this particular mating works!

20110724-111 DSC_0221.JPG

Last edited: