General Architecture and Structure Parts

Michael J.

TedG954, have I ever mentioned that your a very impressive photographer? No? So I will do it now: "TedG954 You are such a great impressive soulful photographer.best photographer."

TedG954

TedG954, have I ever mentioned that your a very impressive photographer? No? So I will do it now: "TedG954 You are such a great impressive soulful photographer.best photographer."

Wow. I'm going to have to give you a raise. ;)

​Thank you. You are very kind.

Phillydog1958

shockers.jpg

Eck Stadium, home of the Wichita State University Shockers Baseball Team.

TedG954

I'm very attracted to urban settings. I like the building shapes, colors, and conditions.

This one shows the fringe of the city, looking at the vibrant center. Here, nothing happens.

View attachment 36828

I was amazed at the angle this building was constructed. I wonder if the corner has any function. The backside provides an art show for the passing trains.

View attachment 36829

This is the real sad one in the group; standing alone and abandoned. You can see where they have already removed sections and limbs. For a building, it doesn't get much worse.

View attachment 36830

TedG954

Thanks. I used my 16-35mm f/4 for everything yesterday.... the McKinley Memorial, the Church, and the Palace theater. I have one more set to go.

There's something about that lens that I really like. While I had some primes with me, I never used them. And I should have.

I took the 16-35 off today and put my 24-85 on the camera. I'm forcing myself off the WA zoom for a while.