Game: Guess the picture

Phillydog1958

This building houses something of great significance. DSC_1628.jpg

BackdoorArts

I'm fairly certain what it is, but I don't know that I have any photos to play the game. Yeah, I do.

That would be the Liberty Bell pavilion, no?

JohnB

Just a suggestion. I played a similar game on a automotive forum. One of the rules was that the winner had to post a picture that was taken after they won. The idea was that people go out and enjoy their car. The same principle applies to this forum, we should go out and enjoy our camera's!

So my suggestion is if you guess correctly, you go out and take a picture to post on here.

​My 2 cents.

BackdoorArts

Bajan Loch, I think that's the idea here, which is why PhillyDog (which was a bit of a hint for my guess - but I lived there for 5 years anyway) posted his.

Phillydog1958

Just a suggestion. I played a similar game on a automotive forum. One of the rules was that the winner had to post a picture that was taken after they won. The idea was that people go out and enjoy their car. The same principle applies to this forum, we should go out and enjoy our camera's!

So my suggestion is if you guess correctly, you go out and take a picture to post on here.

​My 2 cents.

Yea, I didn't go out and take a new pic. I had to scramble and find the Liberty Bell pic. Maybe we should have a day to go out and take a new pic, specifically for this game.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

​My 2 cents.

I thought about that, but I also want the game to move along - if someone doesn't go take a pic then the whole game stalls. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Your turn Jake!