Dsobo 365 2015

Dsobo

Day 13 of 365-2015;

Vermilion Lighthouse, a small City on a Great Lake.
Day 13 of 365-2015-4872.jpg

Dsobo

More of a large prop, but the lighthouse compared to some is not that large either. i will be posting some more lighthouses that are near me in the future that are larger than this one.

Dsobo

Day 14 of 365-2015;

My drive home tonight was not very fun, can you say large traffic jam...and a friend wanted to be a part of my 365 project
Day 14 of 365-2015-4875.jpg

Day 14 of 365-2015-4874.jpg

Dsobo

I may as well let everyone know now, I will not be able to finish my 365 project for 2015. I got news yesterday that I will be going in for heart surgery some time end of February or the beginning of March. I will be missing a few days or more. I will be posting up to that last day and starting back up as soon as possible and finishing the year out.

Anco

Sorry to hear the news, best wishes for the procedure and recovery. I'm sure heart surgery qualifies for an exemption. If you get to the end of the year, it will be finished as far as I'm concerned and you can have my $50 prize (if I get there). ;)

Lawrence

Hey sorry to hear about that but of course the good news is it is going to be sorted out.
best of luck with the surgery and here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

Dsobo

Thank you everyone for the get well wish's, I'm being told that the surgery I am having is not a very high risk and with all the advanced technology should go good. But theres always that small chance.

Vixen

Great shots Dsobo. Sorry to hear you have to have surgery :( All I can say is use the time between now & then to make sure you are stress free and well rested. Surgery of any kind is no fun, and I wish you well :D

Dsobo

Day 16 of 365-2015;

I have been trying to get this shot for the past few weeks, finally was able to get close enough to capture the Red-Bellied Woodpecker
Day 16 of 365-2015-5004.jpg

Day 16 of 365-2015-5005.jpg

Last edited:

Roy1961

Contributor
its a nice feeling when you finally get what you are after, i still remember getting my first woodpecker, well it was my second, my first attempt was when i was learning to shoot in the M mode, 6 shots of total black pics. :confused: