Dave's Daily Digital Download

dh photography

Had to snap this title tyke at the park today. Was his first time seeing geese and ducks.

DHP_3604.jpg

dh photography

Nice! How does the case look?

The case itself looks great, but the back was missing. The glass had also been broken and the dial was a mess. Been too busy the lay year to mess with them much, but I'll search out the parts sometime soon and finish this resto. I did a Breitling 170 and a Navitimer prior to this one. I absolutely LOVE old chronos, but buying the high end ones complete and near mint was never in my budget. I've sold and traded many and the one I really miss is the pre-moon Omega Speedmaster.

dh photography

Spent the day at a swim meet again, in Carbondale. Was killing me to be 5 minutes from an awesome birding lake; at least until I met a pair of the most cooperative models I've had the pleasure to shoot. Even with an overcast sky there was enough light for a few (45 actually) nice shots. I'll put a few more of the days set in the "birds 2" thread.

DHP_3991.jpg

DHP_4010.jpg

DHP_4012.jpg

DHP_4022.jpg

dh photography

Been out of the picture the last week (pun intended lol). Got to shoot a little Photo Booth for my daughter's class christmas party the other day. Can't post any pics until the parents send their consent. Was my first use for the new Yongnuo 565. Fun!

Today was the first pics since then; and this evening the sky cleared long enough for me to see some stars.

starry barn 1-5.jpg

starpano2-5.jpg

Last edited: