dave's 2016 random goodness thread

Danno

Sweet Guitar Dave. Looks very nice. Nice job capturing it as well. Congrats on the purchase. Bet she sounds sweet. What do you run it through?

dh photography

20t353n.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Beautiful Guitar shots, David. As usual, you have once again demonstrated your genuine talent for doing it right.

dh photography

Sweet Guitar Dave. Looks very nice. Nice job capturing it as well. Congrats on the purchase. Bet she sounds sweet. What do you run it through?

Thanks, Danno. I'm loving them! Right now I'm just running through a Fender Frontman 25. It's "decent" for basement use, but I'm on the hunt for a nice small 2 channel tube combo amp now.

Danno

Thanks, Danno. I'm loving them! Right now I'm just running through a Fender Frontman 25. It's "decent" for basement use, but I'm on the hunt for a nice small 2 channel tube combo amp now.

I gave all my electric stuff to my son, but I kept my Taylor. I had a little Mesa Boogie Studio 22 that was great for around the house. Good luck on your quest. I do love the second one as well... Love that top. Even when I was a kid those things used to break my back though.

dh photography

I gave all my electric stuff to my son, but I kept my Taylor. I had a little Mesa Boogie Studio 22 that was great for around the house. Good luck on your quest. I do love the second one as well... Love that top. Even when I was a kid those things used to break my back though.

I 'need' a good tune amp about as much as I 'needed' a real Gibson Les Paul, but I couldn't help myself. LoL. Gotta love the heavy lumber!