Danno's 52 for 2017

Danno

Dawn 20171004-8443.jpg

Danno

I have kind of lost track of weeks. Seems that thing just has been a bit crazy, but I did get out and had a good time Friday and Saturday of last week. Just some fun taking photos of cars Friday evening and family Saturday.

20171013 Whls thru time-8461.jpg

20171013 Whls thru time-8477.jpg

20171013 Whls thru time-8507.jpg

20171013 Whls thru time-8482.jpg

20171013 Whls thru time-8476.jpg

Danno

I was challenged to 7 days of black and white photos on FB with no people or explanation. They just had to be something from my life. So figured I would post them here too.

The Gate-8800-Edit.jpg

Music Memories-8808-Edit.jpg

Morning Light-8791-Edit.jpg

Gods Word-8777-Edit.jpg
Ky St Capital Grounds-8757-Edit.jpg

Danno

Today I went by my Mom's to visit with my wife Pat. Got a shot of her Rose. Probably the last one. It is supposed to drop to thirty degrees tonight. Also got one of the trees at home.
20171028 color-9009.jpg

20171028 color-9012.jpg

Roy1961

Contributor
we dropped down to 60 last night Pat, still in the 100's during the day, summer is still trying to hold on, ready for cooler days.

Danno

we dropped down to 60 last night Pat, still in the 100's during the day, summer is still trying to hold on, ready for cooler days.

We did not hit the 30s as predicted last night. only the low 40s but cool weather is setting in now. I complain about the cold, but the seasonal change is nice. Nice walking weather. 100s are pretty intense Roy.

Danno

I got out today for a little drive in the country... different than around home :) . It was a bit to busy to stop a lot but I did find one distillery they finally have the front finished. They are restoring all the old places and setting them up for single barrels or special blends and tours. This is Old Taylor.

Milville Rd-9034-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

Milville Rd-9031.jpg

Danno

since they are restoring the old places will we be seeing vintage car running down thunder road? :)

They gotta few that could do the job. You can see them on Friday nights in the summer. There is a red 56 Ford I think would work. :) and these roads would be a good test.

nikonpup

With all the "BARN FINDS" I see on the internet I would be checking out all those old barns if I was a car collector. :) Even better, a person salvaging old barn wood.

Danno

If I were still doing that stuff they are still out there. There was maybe a 69 or 70 C10 down the road that looked fair. Somebody got it last summer. But that is no longer in my wheelhouse. The weird thing about the wood... no one takes down old barns. They stand forever. If they get blown down the Amish clean off the land quicker than anything else.

Danno

I am not a portrait taken kind of guy, but I was fooling around at Mom's Thursday as we were getting ready for Thanksgiving Dinner and I took this photo of Pat, my wife, and I just like it. She is the sweetest person I know and has a tender heart. I just liked this photo.
Dunnm TG 20171123-9464.jpg