D. Hopper's 365 of 2015

dh photography

September 7:

DAH_8013.jpg

DAH_8011.jpg

dh photography

Well ... another one bites the dust.

I've been debating on what to do in this thread for about a week. I thought long and hard on how and if I would continue. As much as I loved the concept, I just was so NOT in love with what work I was showing here. I just could not bring myself to keep putting up half-ass shots just to keep the 365 going. In the end, I decided that if I can't be proud of the shot, it just wasn't going to get put out there. I had pictures sitting here to keep it rolling, but I've just gone back and deleted half of them. Just not worth it to me.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for the support along the way. I'm definitely not going away; I'm just determined to only share shots that I feel are worthy of sharing with my Nikonites family and beyond.

Dave

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
[MENTION=25354]dh photography[/MENTION]

David, I don't know what shots you had lined up for the week, but I know they were probably great shots. I really appreciate your shots as they continue to give me something to shoot for. Ideas, composition, ways to improve, etc. I hate to see you stop on this, but I can understand your dilemma. I will continue to look forward to what you do post. Thanks.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
You really need to change you avatar back to the previous one. Ha! Your wife just adds that extra beauty. LOL

Blacktop

Well ... another one bites the dust.

I've been debating on what to do in this thread for about a week. I thought long and hard on how and if I would continue. As much as I loved the concept, I just was so NOT in love with what work I was showing here. I just could not bring myself to keep putting up half-ass shots just to keep the 365 going. In the end, I decided that if I can't be proud of the shot, it just wasn't going to get put out there. I had pictures sitting here to keep it rolling, but I've just gone back and deleted half of them. Just not worth it to me.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for the support along the way. I'm definitely not going away; I'm just determined to only share shots that I feel are worthy of sharing with my Nikonites family and beyond.

Dave
You made it a lot longer then I have. This is the reason I stopped doing it. There is no sense in taking shots just for the sake of taking shots.
Some say, that the 365 is for learning. For some, maybe. To me, if I have to force something, I'm not learning. This may be the total opposite with others, but not for me.
Once I feel that I have to do something, I lose interest real fast.

I congratulate you for sticking with it this long, but I don't blame you one bit. You do fantastic work as it is. Looking forward to more of your images.