Circle B Bar Reserve Feb 4 2015 Meet 'n Greet

Kevin H

My guess is that they get fed a bit around there, and was interested in what you might have for it to eat, but is very happy to not be in the cold with you right now! Burr!

Wayne

I was out for about an hour today to get the wife's SUV going wouldn't start this morning my eye's lids froze together was hoping I didn't need to pee for a bit I wouldn't find it :O

Last edited:

BobB

Great shots posted by all. Thanks for sharing your adventure with all of us. Geez, not do you have to be a photographer, but an ornithologist too.

Whiskeyman

Great shots posted by all. Thanks for sharing your adventure with all of us. Geez, not do you have to be a photographer, but an ornithologist too.
Rich and Kevin both are quite knowledgeable of the bird species we encountered. Marilynne knows quite a lot, as well. It was very helpful to utilize their expertise on the trip. I would have missed a lot without them.

WM

Kevin H

They have closed off Marsh Rabbit Run Trail for construction of a new bridge and viewing platform slated to be finished in September. Looks like we'll have more photography options at Circle B next year :D

Stoshowicz

At the south end of the lake they have a water catchment area , which were admitted to visit last week, if they open that as well for general use it will be a nice addition for driving. You're looking out over cattails mostly ,and the views are longer than at Circle b proper , but in the morning theres nice light at your back. I counted 33 species out there including gull-billed terns, roseate spoonbills, swallow-tailed kite, white pelicans. Like circle B itself , it looks like it will be conducive to bifs.

Whiskeyman

Ok, after going through some of my shots from last year, I'll post a few. Since I'm not taking any other photos these days, I might as well dredge up some old ones...:p

Egret-1.jpg