Chevie wi-fi ad sucks

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Logged in all day here at work as well, and I notice a lot of things, but ads aren't one of them :rolleyes:
No ads on FireFox. I also have "diplay ads" turned off in my settings

That's actually a feature that isn't being used at the moment, but like I said contributing members wouldn't see these ads. Either way, it has been taken offline for now, and my advertising company is fixing it so it doesn't behave like that again in the future.

Mike D90

I see all sorts of ads before I actually get logged in. I do not stay logged in to the site. I always log out when I am finished viewing.

Seems like my log in times out anyway after a certain amount of time or if my computer gets turned off and the browser closed.

It is aggravating to have to log back in after a closed session. I have to close the shoutbox again, close the side bar information pane, close the top ten stats pane, all of which I hate having expanded. Particularly the top ten stats which take forever to load and causes me extra time till the main page loads up.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I see all sorts of ads before I actually get logged in. I do not stay logged in to the site. I always log out when I am finished viewing.

Seems like my log in times out anyway after a certain amount of time or if my computer gets turned off and the browser closed.

It is aggravating to have to log back in after a closed session. I have to close the shoutbox again, close the side bar information pane, close the top ten stats pane, all of which I hate having expanded. Particularly the top ten stats which take forever to load and causes me extra time till the main page loads up.

This is a browser setting. You can specify to clear cookies when the browser is closed. Which browser are you using?