Blacktop's project 365, better late then never thread.

Blacktop

Re: Blacktop's journey with photography and a song.

Cherohala Skyway (2).jpg

Cherohala Skyway.jpg

Cherohala Skyway--2.jpg

Cherohala Skyway--3.jpg

Blacktop

how many gallons does it take to fill one of those up Pete??
This is a local truck, (daycab) so it has a small 100 gallon tank. The ones you see in the background, are over the road trucks and most of those have a 300 gallon capacity. (150 gallon tanks on each side)

They also have ones that are 200 gallon tanks on both sides. These things will get 6-7 MPG and even more on a good day.

Blacktop

I used to wake and run with the moon ,I lived like a rake and a young man
I covered my lovers with flowers and wounds , and my laughter the devil would frighten

_DSC6597-Edit.jpg

_DSC6668-Edit.jpg

_DSC7759-Edit.jpg

Blacktop

I will no longer be posting in this thread . It is all over the place and too long. I am starting a new photos and a song for 2016.
I thought about closing it, but I'll just leave it open for anyone who might want to comment on stuff.

Thanks to those who followed this thread and enjoyed it. I love mixing my two passions, photography and music together. If I would have discovered this hobby at an earlier age, I might have pursued a career in concert/band photography. (I never had enough talent for playing music professionally as much as I love it ) It's too late now . I can't party like it's 1979 any longer.:loyal:

Last edited: