Blacktop's 52 in 2016

Blacktop

Week 8

Didn't do much shooting this week. Had plans to shoot this weekend but the weather was very British.:p I shot a few things here and there Saturday. This is my favorite this week.

_DSC6917.jpg

Last edited:

Blacktop

Week 13.

This week I had a chance to shoot some Bald Eagles in flight for the first time ever. Although I was very happy with my effort , the weather did not cooperate. The sky was just as ugly as can be. On a lot of my shots I had to change the sky. I don't like doing it but will if I have to.
I decided to try and do a black and white on one of the shots that the sky was really bad and I just could not do anything with it to my satisfaction.
After tinkering with this shot for a while in Silver FX pro, I settled on an "antique plate " preset, and then tweaked it until it looked right to me. Surprisingly this is the Bald Eagle shot that has become my favorite for the week.
Hopefully next weekend we'll get some sunshine so I can shoot some proper Eagle shots.

Bald Eagle-Berry College--2.jpg

Dawg Pics

Week 13.

This week I had a chance to shoot some Bald Eagles in flight for the first time ever. Although I was very happy with my effort , the weather did not cooperate. The sky was just as ugly as can be. On a lot of my shots I had to change the sky. I don't like doing it but will if I have to.
I decided to try and do a black and white on one of the shots that the sky was really bad and I just could not do anything with it to my satisfaction.
After tinkering with this shot for a while in Silver FX pro, I settled on an "antique plate " preset, and then tweaked it until it looked right to me. Surprisingly this is the Bald Eagle shot that has become my favorite for the week.
Hopefully next weekend we'll get some sunshine so I can shoot some proper Eagle shots.

View attachment 204750

This could be printed on shirts, hats, cards, posters, sold in frames, etc.
You could be rich. :)
It is an impressive image.

Danno

Week 13.

View attachment 204750

I really like this one. That is a great shot and B&W with the Antique plate just makes it look majestic. That looks good. I can see where it would be your favorite.

Blacktop

Week 14

I have 15 shots to choose from this week and this is the one I took a few hours ago. I normally don't do people but this one turned out to my liking. A candid shot of a girl looking at the lake.

candid.jpg