Bad Attitude at Weddings..UK Phenomina or world wide...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a D800 is not professional ??? It goes with the Samyang 14mm for wedding landscapes ..Most work is with the D7100 of which I have two...D4 Df no good only 16 MP and too expensive to make a profit.
I only list my gear so if I make a comment on a D3200 people know I own one and am not talking out my a$$.
Wedding photos are made with your mouth not your camera.
I always welcome comments from a Hobbyist on pro wedding photography ...many thanks. my bank manager is happy.
I have owned the 24-120 and its poor your other lenses have no relavance to wedding photography.

Many of the early comments from wedding photographers were very helpfull but now we are decending into sniping which if you read the title was not the object of the exercise. It does seem people are getting more difficult to control if you want to produce quality work ..my quality not theirs

Last edited:

10 Gauge

The D800 is a prosumer body.

Are you always an ))))))))), or just sometimes? I imagine you couldn't be all the time, otherwise you wouldn't get any work.

Can we get a link to your website, or some of your work?

Last edited by a moderator:

10 Gauge

I have owned the 24-120 and its poor your other lenses have no relavance to wedding photography.
Why are we talking about my lenses? I'm just a hobbyist, you're the professional wedding photographer here.... Let's talk about your pro gear!

hrstrat57

Nikon D800 is the weapon of choice for most wedding shooters I know.....and they got big arse computers to back em up. (Tho the last shoot I witnessed was multiple D610's and a couple of D700's.....I believe there were 6 active shooters, it was a big wedding)

The biggest problem I see in shooting any public crowd now is trying to keep all the iPhone photographers out of your snap. Everyone is a pro shooter now with an Instagram account to prove it! (nothing against IG, I love it!)

I came here to find out if other wedding pros were having problems with couples that did not exist 10 or 20 years ago not to be insulted . So many thanks to the helpfull comments and goodbye from this thread.

OK everyone. No religion discussed on this forum. It gets to personal and has no place here. Also no name calling. If you don't like someone just block them so you don't have to see or hear from them. I hope this is enough warning to all of you.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.