Alan's Accidental Adventures of 2015

Alan

Playing with Panorama at the Farm Show.

DSCN9797.jpg

Alan

Did she win any ribbons??

She came in 5th, the farm she drives for won 1st in men's Percheron cart and Reserve Champion in Men's overall. Today I watched on TV and they won 2nd in Unicorn (three horse wagon, two in back one in front). Overall they are doing well.

Whiskeyman

Loved looking at all the award winning produce. Now if I could just grow them like this.....

I won't even ask for that. I'd just like to be able to grow anything without it being eaten first by bugs or critters. Between the two, I'm batting zero here. The most maddening were the tomatoes, which would be stolen or eaten on the vine just as they ripened. I tried everything (legally) I could think of to keep it from happening.

My grandfather used to use the critters that tried to eat his garden to supplement the vegetables from the garden!!;) Unfortunately, I believe that marsh rats were what was getting into my vegetables; I'm not eating those. Rabbits, on the other hand...

WM

Alan

I won't even ask for that. I'd just like to be able to grow anything without it being eaten first by bugs or critters. Between the two, I'm batting zero here. The most maddening were the tomatoes, which would be stolen or eaten on the vine just as they ripened. I tried everything (legally) I could think of to keep it from happening.

My grandfather used to use the critters that tried to eat his garden to supplement the vegetables from the garden!!;) Unfortunately, I believe that marsh rats were what was getting into my vegetables; I'm not eating those. Rabbits, on the other hand...

WM

I have not had rabbit stew in many years. The birds love to eat my tomatoes!

Alan

I didn't take this photo but my daughter did. She was doing a photo shoot for her best friend and I guess it got a little crazy when my Grandson decided to get involved. This was one of my favorite outtakes.

10923608_841617245879343_1202222493631271919_n.jpg