A New Nikon D4s Owner

kamaccord

This camera makes all the difference in the world when it comes to low light action

KAM_0861.jpg

KAM_1022.jpg

KAM_3803.jpg

Bill16

Awesome! I am thinking about getting a D3s to go with my other Nikon's but the D4s is too costly for me! But it sure seems like an awesome camera! :)

Thanks Bill. The D4s i truly amazing although I'm learning more about the camera and photography as a whole on a daily basis.

Blacktop

Awesome! I am thinking about getting a D3s to go with my other Nikon's but the D4s is too costly for me! But it sure seems like an awesome camera! :)

I'm thinking that if any one is going to get a D4s it's going to be you.;)

Most aspire to own the Nikon trinity of lenses, but you will own the Nikon trinity of cameras:p

Bill16

Thanks for the vote of confidence buddy! Lol But there is a limit to my money, if not my NAS madness! Lol :p

I'm thinking that if any one is going to get a D4s it's going to be you.;)

Most aspire to own the Nikon trinity of lenses, but you will own the Nikon trinity of cameras:p

Bill16

Awesome, thank you! I'll send you my address so you can send the D4s to me! Oh and be sure to thank whoever your getting the money from for me too! :)
Now this is what I call a great friend, to offer to buy me such a nice Nikon! What a buddy you are! Lol ;)

The D4S it is then! I love this spending other peoples money lark;):D

jay_dean

Awesome, thank you! I'll send you my address so you can send the D4s to me! Oh and be sure to thank whoever your getting the money from for me too! :)
Now this is what I call a great friend, to offer to buy me such a nice Nikon! What a buddy you are! Lol ;)
No problem Bill. You'll have to send me $50,000 that'll enable me to free up the $1,000,000 i have tied up in a bank account in Nigeria;)

rocketman122

Greetings to all and Happy New Years Eve,

I just received my UPS delivery of new upgraded equipment from B&H here on the job. I received a new Nikon D4s, Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8 lens, a new Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8 VR II lens, new camera bag, new filters, extra battery packs, a Vello Freewave Plus wireless remote, a other items were thrown in. I will be spending time reading up on the camera, watching videos, and etc. I will be updating my equipment list once I sort through all this stuff. Now, I need to purchase a new flash.

I welcome any advice you may have regarding the D4s. It is a big step from my D7000. I will post pictures once I get everything home and opened.

Happy New Year!!!!

cool- that must be a newly announced lens that MKII, right? ;)

flash? if youre already rolling in the dough, get the SB910. a bit tight? SB700. if youve hit youre limit, any 3rd party will do the job well.

| ThePhotoGadget.com

id either go with either of the two shanny models listed or any of the two yongnuo (565/568) listed. good luck.

No problem Bill. You'll have to send me $50,000 that'll enable me to free up the $1,000,000 i have tied up in a bank account in Nigeria;)

HAHA NICE! see though im willing to take his gear which is worth less than $50 and send him that 1mil. my offer will be much better for him.

Bill16

I would, but then you wouldn't learn how to deal with this sort of thing on your own! But I'll send you my best wishes, in hopes that you get this all figured out! I'm worried though, because I'm sure you can do it! Lol :)

jay_dean

I would, but then you wouldn't learn how to deal with this sort of thing on your own! But I'll send you my best wishes, in hopes that you get this all figured out! I'm worried though, because I'm sure you can do it! Lol :)
Damn!! another one that hasn't fallen for my crafty scheme!
drevil.jpg

egosbar

ill get one when my son wins the british open golf one day , already told him that will be my caddy fee with the three 2.8 lenses and i should already own the 105 , actually an aussie open will do as well