5 Day Black & White Challenge

mikew_RIP

Day 2

Boat rentals closed for winter

DSC_0195.jpg

paul04

I know I've not been nominated, but thought I would join in.

Day 2.

Riding my bike home today, and took the short cut way home along the canal path.

DSCN0082.jpg

Pretzel

2nd day - was driving to work and still foggy. Crossed over the same tracks I *always* cross, and thought "Man, that looks so cool! Wish I had time to stop for a few quick pics..."

6 blocks later, I turned around and did just that. I'm salary, what's it matter if I'm 10 minutes late? (SORRY, boss, if you're seeing this!) I've regretted not stopping for "that" pic too many times! Besides, I've stayed late on enough days to cover a few more turn-a-rounds.

Fog and train tracks just beg for B&W edits, as did the tree I found while I was there.

Ok, this first one isn't truly B&W, but rather a blend... consider it a bonus. The next two meet the requirements.

Fog5.jpg

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH! I broke all the rules of composition by centering EVERYTHING on this one! (Man, I love breaking the rules!)
Fog6.jpg

Foggy tree... had to edit a just a bit of street and the curb out of the bottom of this pic, as I was shooting with the 50 and couldn't get close enough to miss it.

Fog7.jpg

mikew_RIP

Stairway to heaven :D i didnt allow enough for perspective correction and i must get a polarizing filter for the V2

Day 4

DSC_0225.jpg

Last edited:

wornish

One more from me tomorrow so i thought i would drop Dave @wornish in it for his one a day for five days starting Tuesday.

Got me :beaten: I have been trying to keep under the radar on this thread by not liking anyones shots even when they are good.

So thats Tuesday sorted now