Circle B Bar Reserve Feb 2016 Meet 'n Greet

Whiskeyman

Where were the Great Horned Owls?

Apparently, they are in a tree where the entrance road splits before the cow pens. It sounds like they are near Otter Parking. Supposedly, they are now easier to locate because the area near them is cordoned off with pink tape or rope.

Doesn't help much now, does it? I wish I could have let you know before your trip, but I can find nothing published about it.

If you're on Facebook, I recommend joining the Circle B Bar Reserve group.

Wayne

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Apparently, they are in a tree where the entrance road splits before the cow pens. It sounds like they are near Otter Parking. Supposedly, they are now easier to locate because the area near them is cordoned off with pink tape or rope.

Doesn't help much now, does it? I wish I could have let you know before your trip, but I can find nothing published about it.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne! Not on FB.

richnmib

Wayne

I saw all the pics of Facebook. I almost thinking about making a trip out there to see them.

Whiskeyman

I saw all the pics of Facebook. I almost thinking about making a trip out there to see them.

Rich, never mind the photos on FB!! The photos you and the others have posted of the trip this year are so much better! Those are the ones that have me crying...:sorrow:

Wayne