Contributor
GBHKickinAround-466.jpg
GBHKickinAround-467.jpg
GBHKickinAround-468.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry to hear your aren't feeling well, Woody. Please rest up and do as the doctor says. Dealing with pneumonia should be one of the most important priorities.

Stellar images though! Looking at the EXIF on Chrome, does the serial number of the lens end in 152? :unsure: If so, I've never seen EXIF display that information. Just curious is all.

nikonpup

GET WELL SOON. EXIF #464 FLICKER 4463X3510 300DPI . HOW DID YOU GET THAT HIGH OF IMAGE RESOLUTION TO POST? I GET OVER 2000 PIXELS ON THE LONG SIDE AND THE IMAGE WILL NOT POST.

Woodyg3

Contributor
Sorry to hear your aren't feeling well, Woody. Please rest up and do as the doctor says. Dealing with pneumonia should be one of the most important priorities.

Stellar images though! Looking at the EXIF on Chrome, does the serial number of the lens end in 152? :unsure: If so, I've never seen EXIF display that information. Just curious is all.
Thanks, feeling better each day. I don't know about the serial number, I'll take a look. :)
GET WELL SOON. EXIF #464 FLICKER 4463X3510 300DPI . HOW DID YOU GET THAT HIGH OF IMAGE RESOLUTION TO POST? I GET OVER 2000 PIXELS ON THE LONG SIDE AND THE IMAGE WILL NOT POST.
Thanks.

Don't know about the image size. I thought it was limited just by the file size, which I limit to under 4,000 but I really don't know.