What are you listening too right now....

bluzman

October 20th was the 45th anniversary of the crash of a chartered plane carrying the band Lynryd Skynyrd. The crash killed Ronnie Van Zant, Steve Gaines, and backup singer Cassie Gaines, and seriously injured the rest of the band. Here's a live version of "Sweet Home Alabama". Below is Kid Rock's "All Summer Long".

Dangerspouse

Happy Halloween! Tired of doin' the "Monster Mash" and singing "Thriller" every Halloween?

Try these out!

First up, it's Shivaree with"Goodnight Moon", made famous in the movie "Kill Bill Vol.2". Creepy and slick:

"There's a shark in the pool
And a witch in the tree
A crazy old neighbor and he's been watching me
And there's footsteps loud and strong coming down the hall
Something's under the bed
Now it's out in the hedge
There's a big black crow sitting on my window ledge
And I hear something scratching through the wall...."

<span>

Dangerspouse

Halloween 2

Emaciated sisters in a swamp with zombie makeup? Check. Dancing gaily in a cemetery? Check. Wind-up key inserted into a back? Uh...check:

<span>

Dangerspouse

Halloween 5

And if you do need a more lighthearted one, but the thought of hearing Bobby Pickett and the Crypt Kickers for the 139'th time in a row on the radio is making you gag, give this one a spin:

Sandpatch

October 20th was the 45th anniversary of the crash of a chartered plane carrying the band Lynryd Skynyrd. The crash killed Ronnie Van Zant, Steve Gaines, and backup singer Cassie Gaines, and seriously injured the rest of the band. ...

We came across this cool acoustic version of Sweet Home Alabama from 1994 on the Endangered Species album.

bluzman

From Joe Bonamassa at the Greek Theater a few years ago. An excellent rendition but my favorite version is posted next.