The lens cloths are in - Guess how many to win a 2 pack!

Kevin H

Anyone care you can buy your own Let send Scott Murray them to help him get better

I'll sending him a 5 pack
Jdeg Ill purchase a 5 pack can you send them to scott??

Last edited:

WayneF

Both 675 and 915 satisfy the two clues, but neither are evenly divisible by the 10 packages.

If I have to guess one, I'll guess 675. 915 is my next guess.

Last edited:

WayneF

Thanks, it's good to actually win something. The clues were a big help. I did all in the shopping cart except for the final Make Payment step.

Last edited:

Blade Canyon

D'oh! When jdeg said the answer was less than 1,000, I threw away mikew's guess of 1015, which was 100 over. That's why the clues made no sense to me.

Anyway, I like the cloths. They look great. Haven't used any yet...

WayneF

Follow the directions here for contributing members, just don't pay anything, and I'll send em your way!

I think I may not have followed instructions, that path seemed not clear. And I suspected my incomplete shopping cart might not be seen. Thinking an address was all you wanted, I tried a personal message here to you with it. But sending that message seemed to be crashing the server, and the message I saw was:

Fatal error: Xcache not installed in /home/nikonite/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php on line 371

FYI

Kevin H

I think I may not have followed instructions, that path seemed not clear. And I suspected my incomplete shopping cart might not be seen. Thinking an address was all you wanted, I tried a personal message here to you with it. But sending that message seemed to be crashing the server, and the message I saw was:

Fatal error: Xcache not installed in /home/nikonite/public_html/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_datastore.php on line 371

FYI

Site crapped out for a bit I couldn't get on same Fatal error

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Site was working OK, but I got that error immediately as I clicked to send private mail, and then the site was down for several minutes.

Twice, so I stopped doing it. :)

That was my fault. Was trying to update something :)