Thanks John (jdeg)!!!

bluzman

Kudos, @jdeg. The new look will take a little adjustment on my end but it will be worth it I think. Thanks for the hard work it took to do this.

Whiskeyman

Whenever I previously tried to visit the newly published site, I got a lot of jumbled text, and while I was often pointed to a link or thread within the site, I was unable to go to any of them.

Well, I quit trying about two-or-three weeks ago, due to frustration and other commitments taking so much of my time. Then earlier this evening, I hit an old pinned tab for the site, and "Wah-lah, it worked!"

The only major thing that I've recently done with my web browser (Safari) lately was to have completely cleared my browsing history. It was part of a project to clean the hard drive of my iMac, which is so filled that it is causing the iMac's performance to suffer greatly. Other than that, I've been deleting files from the iMac's hard drive at a level that stretches my comfort level quite a lot.

Dawg Pics

Glad you got it sorted. I think the url has been straightened out now. Nikonites.com works now when it didn't before. I saved a shortcut on my iPad desktop.