Post Your D7200 Photos

Andy W

untitled shoot-8924.JPG

MorkC68

The company I work for are holding a technology day to introduce some new products being launched and I was flattered to be asked to take some images of work I am involved with as part of the opening presentation.

Fracturing a steel test piece

DSC_0403m.jpg

DSC_0397m.jpg

DSC_0399m.jpg

Non contacting, high resolution measuring system

DSC_0390m.jpg

I do have better ones but they are for work! More to it, I have been asked to wander around on the day and shoot away..no pressure & any tips would be welcome!

pnomanikon

After a long hiatus, I'm back. My wife and I took a retirement vacation drive cross-country to the Southwest. Along the way, we took about 6,500 photos. I've gone through and picked the "least bad". There were maybe 30 or 40 that I can say I liked. I'll try to share some with you. Hope you enjoy them.

To see our whole travelogue at http://www.michaelelyard.com/SW Retirement Trip 2019 Home.htm Just skip the first few days until we get to Missouri and beyond.

These two photos were taken at the Springfield (MO) Botanical Gardens in the Gray-Campbell Farmstead exhibit area. I thought they looked nice in B/W.

SW- (2488) smBW.jpg

SW- (2490) smBW.jpg

pnomanikon

Due to the overwhelming response I got from the last post (LOL), I offer another:

SW- (2511) sm.jpg

Estelline, TX. Shadow of church bell on steeple.

Last edited: