No “support” section on Nikon USA website.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This is the response I received from Nikon today:

Sometimes this is what you get from Nikon, a reply but not an answer, it’s kind of a dead end.

A quick follow-up....

I just received an email asking me to rate my experience with Nikon Support. Except for the question if the rep was polite (which he was), the remaining questions all received a '1' which was the lowest possible score. Then I added a comment asking how hard it would have been for the rep to find out the answer to my questions. Obviously there was a reason why the app was discontinued as well as finding out whether or not Nikon will be coming out with a new app to replace it.

dachshund

A quick follow-up....

I just received an email asking me to rate my experience with Nikon Support. Except for the question if the rep was polite (which he was), the remaining questions all received a '1' which was the lowest possible score. Then I added a comment asking how hard it would have been for the rep to find out the answer to my questions. Obviously there was a reason why the app was discontinued as well as finding out whether or not Nikon will be coming out with a new app to replace it.
This has been my experience with Nikon support at times, a vague acknowledgement of your problem but no resolution. I had an issue with a touch screen function with my D5600 which turned out to be a firmware glitch, which was acknowledged as such but no solution was offered or any future correction forthcoming. I was disconcerted at the laissez-faire attitude of the representative’s attitude at passing this bug off to someone who could deal with it.