New 600mm TC Z Lens Video - Steve Perry

blackstar

Nikon already had z800mm out for ~$6000. This new z600mm has built-in 1.4x extending to 840mm and costs more than double of 800mm! Which one will you pick?

update: I do not know this, but people on web say: "Its several lenses in one; 600, 840 TC, 1176 TC 1.4x2, and 1680TC 1.4+TC2.0. Then if you add DX mode, the lens is a 2856mm!!!"

Last edited:

Whiskeyman

That is amazingly close to the auto loan I just took on for the next 4 years. :sorrow:
Where did you find a car these days that inexpensive? Or did you have a very big down payment?

My son is looking for a car, and can find hardly anything for less than $30K...unless the wheels are already driven off of it, and even then, either they want close to $15K-$20K for them or the car is sold!

As far as the lens goes, I'll wait a while until they start showing up on the used market, and then likely lament that they are still to pricey for me.

BF Hammer

Where did you find a car these days that inexpensive? Or did you have a very big down payment?

My son is looking for a car, and can find hardly anything for less than $30K...unless the wheels are already driven off of it, and even then, either they want close to $15K-$20K for them or the car is sold!

As far as the lens goes, I'll wait a while until they start showing up on the used market, and then likely lament that they are still to pricey for me.

You guessed it. I saved for years and put even more than the loan amount as down payment. Kind of hurt to still need to borrow that much.