Dangerous Spouse Pics

Bikerbrent

Dangerspouse, looks like you had a great trip in Ocean City, Maryland. I realty liked the the Corvettes. Also, was that your wive being attacked by the seagulls?

Dangerspouse

Dangerspouse, looks like you had a great trip in Ocean City, Maryland. I realty liked the the Corvettes. Also, was that your wive being attacked by the seagulls?

Thanks Brent! We really did have a nice trip, although for my wife it was mostly work. I got to go out and play while she earned her keep ;)

Lol, and no, that was not her strewing french fries to the birds. It was some random young girl on the beach I spotted. She was having an absolute blast, and didn't leave til her entire bucket of fries was gone. Ah, to be that age again.... :sentimental:

Dangerspouse

This week's Challenge theme is "Radio", thoughtfully provided by Needa who suggested it in my absence while I was away on business.

Strangely enough this was a particularly difficult theme for me, even though I'm a professional radio announcer. I am still working from home, and my home studio hardly looks like a professional setup (although for all practical purposes is IS a professional setup, just very pared down). And as I live in a very rural area, there are no real radio station buildings I could easily photograph unless I traveled quite some distance. So I had to get a bit creative.

Everyone, please welcome the newest member of the WCAT Morning Zoo: DELL! (Not seen: Intern Wifey, holding Dell up from behind.)

Not sure which one to pick for my entry. The first picture has that pop of yellow I like, and Dell is looking at the screen. The second picture has the headphones in a better position though, and I turned my mic around - that's actually the back side of the microphone, but probably looks more like what people think they do. I'm leaning towards #1, but we'll see. Regardless, this was a fun shoot :)

I added a shot of my real work studio at the end, just for reference.

WCAT and Station Notes 2 (1 of 1).jpg

WCAT and Station Notes  (1 of 1).jpg

Rutherford Studio-Q.jpg

Dangerspouse

Yes no 1 for me also with the famous Dell :), however I do really like no 3 as it looks like a great work station.

That stupid cat gets better ratings than I do. I created a monster!

Yeah, I have to say my actual work studio is well equipped. Makes it easy to broadcast when you don't have to work around shortcomings. A far cry from the little radio station where I started my career, most of which was held together by duct tape and hope :)

Dangerspouse

Me and the boy trotted out to the yard today to take in the unusually warm weather. Grabbed the D5500 on the way out, and popped on the 40mm f/2.8 Micro in case any macro shots presented themselves for this weeks BW Macro challenge. Have I mentioned that 40mm is also my favorite street camera? I like it even more than my 35mm f/1.8. Anyway, here are a few shots from the afternoon. One will eventually go for the challenge.

Two Nails 1 (1 of 1).jpg

Dell Eye 1 (1 of 1).jpg

Dell Leg 1 (1 of 1).jpg

Dell Paw 1 (1 of 1).jpg

Dell Paw 2 (1 of 1).jpg

Dell Snout 1 (1 of 1).jpg