Staff member
Contributor
Item Name
D7200 & Balance of Extended Warranty
Price
$500

$450

Description

Since I've been having trouble uploading the images into the body of my post, I will see if I can add them in the following 2 posts. My apologies!
Up for sale: Nikon D7200 with the balance of a Square Trade drops & spills warranty. Shutter count less than 2750. Price: $500 PayPal includes shipping. CONUS only. Your choice of shipping via UPS, USPS, or FedEX Signature confirmation required.
It is a like new D7200 and includes everything that comes in a new box. The charger, cable, strap, eye piece cover, and owners manual are still sealed in plastic. Even the rear screen still has the original plastic protection. I put a silicone Easy Cover on it and tucked that plastic inside the Easy Cover so never put on a screen protector. It has very low shutter actuations and the balance of the extended warranty goes until February 2023. The warranty can be transferred per my conversation with Square Trade yesterday.
The only editing I did was to use the Camera Neutral profile in Camera RAW, changed the white balance to flash, and increased exposure to be sure the body can be viewed clearly. No other adjustments were done. And I have all the NEF's if necessary to show I didn’t remove any marks or blemishes. While taking pics of the body, I turned on the top display as well as the rear display. Accidentally I took a couple shutter actuations so the shutter count is 2 more than is indicated (took the screen shot of the shutter count yesterday).
I could easily price this higher. Purchased it on sale (new from B&H) and am passing along the savings. No known issues at all. Absolutely none. And it was never dropped or whacked. For now I will hold off on any inquiries until I hear from the person who is considering this.
Item Location
Pennsylvania
Shipping & Pick Up
  • Can ship within country
Shipping cost
Included

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
_10K6671 low res.jpg

_10K6675 low res.jpg

_10K6676 low res.jpg

_10K6682 low res.jpg

_10K6684 low res.jpg

_10K6688 low res.jpg

_10K6691 low res.jpg

_10K6689 low res.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Please note: the shutter count is probably at 2726 since I accidentally actuated the shutter a couple times while trying to get the top and rear displays to light up.

_10K6684 low res.jpg

_10K6694 low res.jpg

shutter count.jpg

ST1.jpg

ST2.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I am allowing a potential buyer time to decide whether or not to get this. If he decides not to, then it will be available for anyone in CONUS. NEF's are available if anyone wishes to compare them to the images posted. The only things edited were to choose Camera Neutral as the camera profile, adjusted the exposure to be sure all the nooks and crannies are visible, adjusted white balance to flash, and resized for the forum. No spot healing or cloning was done.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
This is now available for anyone who resides in CONUS. Something came up with the potential buyer so if anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me.

Template Compilation Error

public:quick_reply_macros :: body() - Call to a member function getProperty() on null in /home/nikonite/public_html/forum/src/XF/Template/Templater.php:2357