+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,324 of 1324
  1. #1321
    Staff
    Super Mod
    hark's Avatar

    Re: Post your 150-600 Tamron shots.

    Quote Originally Posted by wev View Post
    Off to the hospital again...
    The lens? If so, what's going on with it? I thought this one worked better.


    › See More: Post your 150-600 Tamron shots.
    Cindy
    Flickr
    and My 2019 Thread

    Where the Spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art
    -- Leonardo da Vinci





  2. #1322
    Senior Member
    wev's Avatar

    Re: Post your 150-600 Tamron shots.

    Quote Originally Posted by hark View Post
    The lens? If so, what's going on with it? I thought this one worked better.

    Yes, back to Tamron. It looks like I wore out the focus motor. Lately it would randomly refuse to focus, giving a tick, tick, pause, tick, tick, pause, etc until I remounted the body. The DOF was also doing odd things -- on a static shot in good light, one pic would look normal for f9, then the next would look like it was f5, then back to f9. They think the electronic aperture is shot, too.
    wev

    d500
    d5300 x 2
    Tamron 150-600 G2/5-6.3, Tamron 18-400mm/3.5-6.3, Tamron 90mm/2.8 macro
    Nikon 18-55mm/3.6-5.6, Nikon 55-200mm/4-5.6
    Nikon 35mm/1.8, Nikon 50mm/1.8
    Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT tripod, CP324 monopod
    SBH 100 ball head, PH 32 pan head
    SB-700 Speedlight

  3. #1323
    Senior Member
    mikew's Avatar

    Re: Post your 150-600 Tamron shots.

    Quote Originally Posted by wev View Post
    Yes, back to Tamron. It looks like I wore out the focus motor. Lately it would randomly refuse to focus, giving a tick, tick, pause, tick, tick, pause, etc until I remounted the body. The DOF was also doing odd things -- on a static shot in good light, one pic would look normal for f9, then the next would look like it was f5, then back to f9. They think the electronic aperture is shot, too.
    If you remember the early days when i had problems with the original one i came to the conclusion that i had worn it out, being retired and at least 100 shots a day was a lot more than most put on them.
    Mike

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/7239177@N07/

    Nikon Z50,Nikon16-50MM,Nikon50-250MM,FTZ Adapter
    Sigma 100-400, Sigma 105mm macro
    Nikon V2,10-30MM,30-110MM FT1 Adapter













  4. #1324
    Senior Member
    wev's Avatar

    Re: Post your 150-600 Tamron shots.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikew View Post
    If you remember the early days when i had problems with the original one i came to the conclusion that i had worn it out, being retired and at least 100 shots a day was a lot more than most put on them.
    And being in the 500-600 a day range my self, I'm not surprised either. I need to get a life.
    wev

    d500
    d5300 x 2
    Tamron 150-600 G2/5-6.3, Tamron 18-400mm/3.5-6.3, Tamron 90mm/2.8 macro
    Nikon 18-55mm/3.6-5.6, Nikon 55-200mm/4-5.6
    Nikon 35mm/1.8, Nikon 50mm/1.8
    Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT tripod, CP324 monopod
    SBH 100 ball head, PH 32 pan head
    SB-700 Speedlight





Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •