BRRIT - Project 365 - 2013

brrit

Day 1
January 1

Here goes nothing...
Combing my two newest hobbies: wine making and photography.

DSC_0004-590x1024.jpg

Attachments

• Project 365 1.jpg
    Project 365 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Cochese

Take your link (ending with .jpg) and use the Insert Image button. Uncheck the box if you want the picture to be shown inline, and not as an attachment.

Last edited:

brrit

Thanks Cochese!

I must be dense. Trying convert a RAW file into a JPEG in iPhoto and then upload it here like yours. Just not working for some reason. Tried linking to the JPEG file on Flickr without success either. Might have to drink one of these before getting this darn picture up properly. ;)

Cochese

Flickr likes to get people to come to its site to view pictures, so it doesn't like to easily give you the .jpg links. When you get to a page that has a picture you want to share and the address ends in a /, then you'll need to right-click the picture and tell it to copy URL or show in a new tab/window to get the address of just the picture.

piperbarb

Do you have the Nikon transfer and NXview programs? NXview will easily export RAW files to .jpg files. It will also retain all the meta data if you want it to.

brrit

Barbara -

I was able to use the ViewNX software to make today's entry upload much easier. Thanks for the tip!