If you ask a question to a problem and find out the answer please share it!!

grandpaw

If you ask a question about a problem and find out the answer please share it!!

I would like to request that anyone that has a problem or question and ask for help to please share the answer to the problem with all of us. A lot of times people will come to a forum and ask for help with a problem and several members take the time to answer and give suggestions and advice only to never hear back from the original person asking the question. They may have found the answer elsewhere or one of the suggestions offered here might have cured the problem but we never know due to the person never responding with a post telling all of us what fixed the problem or even thanking those that tried to help. If a you are having a problem or just have a question about how to do something and it is important enough to ask, then it is just as important to share the answer you find out so all of us can learn something.

Personally I have learned a lot of what I know from reading about problems that other people have and the answer that they eventually find that fixes the problem. So the bottom line is that if you think the problem is worth asking about then I would like to point out that what fixed the problem is equally important to share so that we all might learn from reading the thread!!!

Last edited: