3 Rams

Sambr

D4-300mmf4 with 1.4 TC the ram on the right is slightly out of focus - I had the D4 set for 9 focus points should of had it for 21 :numbness:
NDS_2069_tonemapped-X2.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
D4-300mmf4 with 1.4 TC the ram on the right is slightly out of focus - I had the D4 set for 9 focus points should of had it for 21 :numbness:
NDS_2069_tonemapped-X2.jpg

This is a WOW! What a nice shot Sam. It sure needs a frame and some space on a wall.

Sambr

Yup, I agree with Jeff. Absolutely beautiful shot, Sam. A wall hanger, for sure!

This is a WOW! What a nice shot Sam. It sure needs a frame and some space on a wall.

Excellent sam! You should do a Canadian wildlife calander with all your great shots!

Thank you Jack & Marcel :)

Rick Thank you - I thought about doing a calendar and donating the proceeds to the Canadian Cancer Foundation for research on melanoma

snaphappy

Wow that needs to be framed along with the snowy owl shot! We used to see them quite often when we lived farther south but never got that close to them. Very nice and a great idea ;)

Ironwood

I'll echo the others, that is a fantastic shot, well done !!!

Good luck with the calendar project if you decide to give it a go, its a good cause. Cancer is still taking too many people before their time, it almost got me a couple of years back.

Sambr

Wow that needs to be framed along with the snowy owl shot! We used to see them quite often when we lived farther south but never got that close to them. Very nice and a great idea ;)

I'll echo the others, that is a fantastic shot, well done !!!

Good luck with the calendar project if you decide to give it a go, its a good cause. Cancer is still taking too many people before their time, it almost got me a couple of years back.

Thankyou Snaphappy & Ironwood.