New Here, not so new to Nikon!

Lizzy Davis

Hey all,

I'm a semi-pro concert/live music photographer based out of North Carolina. I've been covering shows around the state for a handful of publications for the last two years. Recently been getting asked about shooting engagements/weddings, so I'm mainly looking to network in that area a bit and gain more experience as a second shooter.

I have a Nikon D700 and have managed to get away with only using the 24-70mm 2.8 for the last year. About to do some major adding to the collection with the 14-24 2.8 and 70-200 2.8 + SP-910 Speedlite flash in the next month or so.

Anyway, look forward to meeting/learning from you all!

-- Lizzy

fotojack

Welcome, Lizzy. Going for the Trinity, I see. :) Nice. As soon as I win the lottery, that's what I'll be getting, too. ;) And a D300. And a D800. And a new truck......but that's another story. :)

Ruidoso Bill

Welcome to Nikonites Lizzy! Made the move for the trilogy this year after getting the D800, justified or not the trilogy is complete.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

BackdoorArts

Welcome, Lizzy. I would think you'll be set after those additions.

You wouldn't happen to know Terry McInturff, would you? Very good friend of mine. He's a musician & guitar builder who has been in that area for decades. I think he's in Pittsboro and working out of Siler City now, but he's all over the Triangle area.