Hawked!

Sambr

D800 & 300mm
cagegedHawk2-X2.jpg

Eye-level

Banned
300 magic...imagine what you could do in Africa with that combo...great snap as usual Sam...I favor the hawks being an Oklahoman boy where the red tailed hawks make lazy circles in the sky... :)

Sambr

You and the wildlife, makes me want to move north!

You are more than welcome to come up here Bill :) I am not kidding you when I tell you I shot the eagle, rams. & hawk all in one morning within 2.5 hours in the same area within 5 miles stretch.

Ruidoso Bill

Wow that sounds wonderful, I can get to wildlife but more of a drive and more time. I am to the point I'm wishing I could just shoot something I want versus what others want, almost got the PP from the nutcracker done and then I'm out for fun again.

Sambr

Wow that sounds wonderful, I can get to wildlife but more of a drive and more time. I am to the point I'm wishing I could just shoot something I want versus what others want, almost got the PP from the nutcracker done and then I'm out for fun again.

I love shooting wildlife - however I getting tired of it need to change things up. Can't wait until Roller Derby & football start again love shooting sports.