New member from OHIO

JRotterman1992

Hi my name is Jennifer you guys can call me Jen. I am a new Nikon D3200 owner I previously had a Canon Rebel Xti. I am not saying it is a bad camera I just wanted a sharper camera. I just got a 55-300 lens so I am eager to get outside and use it. I had a tamron lens for my canon 18-270 and I loved it. I am eager to meet people on here and learn more about my camera. I torture my 3 english bulldogs with my camera. I am a police/fire dispatcher so therefore it is stressful so photography is my outlet. We just got our first snow so I can't wait to go take pictures. I will post pictures later. Take care and talk to you soon!!

Dave_W

The Dude
Welcome to the Nikonites from an OSU alumni "Go Bucks!!"

brutusbuckeyeandflag.gif

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Jen. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Got questions.....just ask......but check your manual first. :)

JRotterman1992

Thanks Dave W..I am definitely a huge Buckeye fan. Thank you Fotojack. I am studying my manual now :) Thanks again TedG954 for the welcome yesterday. I never got to post any pictures yesterday. I had christmas stuff to do so I think I will post some this evening. Have a good day everyone!!