video comparison of 17-55mm f/2.8G vs Tokina 12-24mm f/4 vs 35mm f/1.8G vs 18-55mm f

BNR34RB26DETT

After all your tips and suggestions, i decided to get the 17-55.
and here is the video comparison of all my lenses
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9WbCEePBXU

§am

I was expecting a video of pictures taken by the various lenses, but it is in fact a video of videos taken with the lenses :)

Hard to tell the sharpness, but so easy to tell the little difference between the 17-55mm and the 18-55mm wideness

stmv

You actually own all these lenses? A bit redundant, don't you think? lol:)

well maybe the 18x55 is, but maybe not, when you considre the size of the 18x55, situations where you want a lighter lens setup.

and that is the issue, different situations call for different lens/camera combos.

AC016

well maybe the 18x55 is, but maybe not, when you considre the size of the 18x55, situations where you want a lighter lens setup.

and that is the issue, different situations call for different lens/camera combos.

I would get rid of the 18-55. I think i could handle 400 or so Grams more of weight with the 17-55, lol :)

§am

I agree, for the sake of a few 100g I would (personally) lose the 18-55mm too and opt for the 17-55 instead.
And with an f-stop at 2.8 throughout the entire zoom range, you've got a much better lens than the 18-55mm right there :)