Sticky overload!!

§am

Just noticed the number of sticky's in the D5100 forum increase.

Curious as to whether the 'D5100 vs xxxxx' stickies are actually worthy of being made sticky there, and could they not be more suitably placed in a 'Sticky' sub category, where other comparison threads could be moved to as well.

D5100 vs D7000 would as an example need to be in both the D5100 & D7000 categories, thus duplicating everything, whereas placed in it's own category would leave a single place to search for all such comparisons (and possibly even not even limited to bodies, but include lenses too)?

Just a thought

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Yeah, I was going through those threads earlier. These type of topics get a good amount of attention, so I felt it necessary to highlight them. However, in the case with the d5100 there are a lot of them, and perhaps a single sticky linking thread (d5100 vs dxxxx) would be in order.

There is also an issue, like you mentioned, when a topic could easily exist in two or more forums. Unfortunately there is no easy way around that.

Thanks for the suggestions!

§am

Would it be difficult to create a 'sticky' sub category?
I think it would be useful to have so that a number of different comparisons could be chucked into there.