New Member Here

Trblmkr

Just found the web site today and thought I'd join up and learn or maybe relearn Photography.

Brief history on myself..

I started showing interest in Photography when I was a Sophmore in High School. My neighbor had a very old bellows type camera where you had to set the aperature/shutter speed manually. Then you had to actually pull the shutter back to cock it before pressing the release button.

I then moved on to the Pentak K1000 when I joined the High School Annual Staff. From there I went to the Pentax ME Super, and then the SF-1. This was the extent of my Photography for most of the 90's.

This is my first DSLR since those days, I've been using nothing but point and shoots and after borrowing a friends Canon DSLR I just had to bite the bullet... so here I am.

I've had my camera for about 2 weeks and I've shot close to 1000 pictures already.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys/gals, posting pictures and getting your feedback.

Merry Christmas to all :)

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, trblmkr. Could you finish filling out your profile with an avatar of yourself? It helps us determine who's male and/or female. :) Thanks.