NAS Attack

Sambr

That should be another sharp and light lens to add with your bag. I like the 85mm on FX. It's a good walk-around lens. Congrats.

Thanks Glenn - it's nice & light can't wait to try it out :)

Excellent Choice Sam! photozone.de gives it one of their highest optical ratings.

Thank you Rick - I read that report, then it was on sale brand new for $399.00 I was cooked at that point had to buy it.

Sambr

Where did you get that price… Is it in Canada? :)

Yes sir It was a special at London Drugs :) They had two for that price mine was the last one. It's a great place to buy gear, I picked up a Lexar 32G 1000x CF card for $98.00 a couple weeks ago, again they only had a limited supply for that price so I bought all 5 :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Yes sir It was a special at London Drugs :) They had two for that price mine was the last one. It's a great place to buy gear, I picked up a Lexar 32G 1000x CF card for $98.00 a couple weeks ago, again they only had a limited supply for that price so I bought all 5 :)

WOW that's really a bargain. Too bad we don't have them in QC...

But, I have the 85 D and 85 1.4 Rokinon which is very good but MF.

Sambr

Where I live London Drugs is our camera store with a great selection of gear. We have a Future Shop too however they don't have as good a selection or prices.