Coolpix L810

Danny

I just recently bought my L810 and I like it for the most part. It takes very good pics and I love the feel of it. It feels very nice in the hand and it almost feels as good as my EOS SLR (35mm) camera. I hate that there's no manual mode though. Is that true with all of the L series or just the L810. Also, does anyone know what the firmware update does or helps? Is it worth it?

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

I bought my wife a Coolpix L120 a while back and she loves it. I am not sure but I don't think any of the CoolPix series has a manual mode. People who shoot manual general are not going to buy a camera like the coolpix. They buy them because they are going to get great pictures with a minimum of fuss.

Danny

I bought my wife a Coolpix L120 a while back and she loves it. I am not sure but I don't think any of the CoolPix series has a manual mode. People who shoot manual general are not going to buy a camera like the coolpix. They buy them because they are going to get great pictures with a minimum of fuss.

That's not true. I own 3 SLR cameras and a point and shoot with PASM modes.

Danny

Noooo lol I'm not saying I have a Coolpix with PASM. One of my other Point and shoots does. It was my first camera, the Samsung WB150F

gravebayne

I just got an L810 just a few weeks ago. it's my first real camera. until then i've only used a cell phone or disposable. i have always had issues with holding steady. thanks to this thing i can get some decent pictures with little trouble. I might upgrade later though if the bug catches me.