Coming in for a landing...

UmarPk

Banned
Greetings,

A little about myself I'm a student (biology major) interested in a wide array of fields, and have recently developed an interest in photography. I would like to learn more about photography and videography and to improve my understanding and techniques in the art.

Other interests I have are in science, history, military affairs, politics, gaming, arch, computers/tech, and more. Looking forward to interesting discussions with all of you.

Regards, UmarPK

110511n7508r002.jpg

Source: http://indytransponder.blogspot.com/2011/05/indy-transponder-21-may-2011-1030z.html

Camera Maker: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D300
Image Date: 2011-05-16 00:00:00 +0000
Focal Length: 70.0mm (35mm equivalent: 105mm)
Aperture: f/20.0
Exposure Time: 0.0050 s (1/200)
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Spot
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual
White Balance: Auto
Light Source: Unknown
Flash Fired: No
Orientation: Normal
Color Space: sRGB
GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined
Photographer: MC2 Julio Rivera
Title: 110511-N-7508R-002
DoD photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Julio Rivera, U.S. Navy. (Released)

Comment: UNICODE
Instructions: Released/Distributed by Navy Visual News Service
703-614-9154
Software: ACD Systems Digital Imaging

Last edited:

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites. When posting other people's photos, Umar, please give credit to the original photographer. The EXIF data I included with your post indicates this photo was taken last year by a P.O 2nd Class Julio Rivera, U.S. Navy.
We prefer that you post your own photos here, otherwise they will be deleted, and you run the risk of being deleted and banned.

UmarPk

Banned
I have added the source link, hope that helps. Also how did you figure out the EXIF data of the image?

Edit: Never mind, I see you can use EXIF data viewer website.

Last edited:

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Welcome to the forum. I agree with Jack. Do not post other people's photos since it is rude. It's better to provide a link or post your own pictures.

Eye-level

Banned
How do you know Julio Rivera if you don't mind me asking sir? Never mind you are using a released photo I see.

Do you have a camera to take shots of biology and what not?

Last edited:

UmarPk

Banned
How do you know Julio Rivera if you don't mind me asking sir? Never mind you are using a released photo I see.

Do you have a camera to take shots of biology and what not?

Dear Respected Member,

I don't necessarily use the camera to take "shots" or videos of my Biology work or lab experiments, though that is something I have thought about. I have the camera for purposes of general photography and videography and moments I would like to capture and save.

Regards,

UmarPK