Grip size

TaraJ

Hi everyone.I just purchased an external flash for my camera and it has added about and extra 400grams weight and now my right hand is cramping because the camera grip is small and seems to be putting all the weight on my wrist....I have pretty small hands too...Just wondering if anyone else has a problem with this also? The d3100 isnt an overly big camera and just feels hard to grip it properly...I was thinking maybe a battery grip would help...Or if anyone has any suggestions? Thanks in advance for anyones help :)

pedroj

Hi everyone.I just purchased an external flash for my camera and it has added about and extra 400grams weight and now my right hand is cramping because the camera grip is small and seems to be putting all the weight on my wrist....I have pretty small hands too...Just wondering if anyone else has a problem with this also? The d3100 isnt an overly big camera and just feels hard to grip it properly...I was thinking maybe a battery grip would help...Or if anyone has any suggestions? Thanks in advance for anyones help :)

Hi and welcome from the Mid North coast of NSW...A tripod could work...

TaraJ

Thanks fotojack....Will take a look at that....Camera is a bit top heavy now....Good option too thanks Alan...But i do quite a lot of bug shooting and tripod not too helpful for that most of the time.

TaraJ

thats a great deal Jack...just checked it out but they wont ship to my address for some reason :(

Last edited:

TaraJ

Thanks for the welcome too Alan...Have been a member for awhile now...Been a watcher but hopefully i will participate a little more now :)

TaraJ

Thank you Jack for taking the time to find those links for me....Your help has been much appreciated...Have a great weekend :cool:

ttrap84

best buy sells digipower battery grip. i love it and it adds a wireless shutter remote too!! cost me 60$ cnd + taxes up here in ottawa canada

TaraJ

Thanks ttrap....In Australia here so unfortunately no best buy....have found a few deals out there but will have to wait now until after christmas