Pelican Cases

Mike150

Hey Rick.
We use them at work to ship our products. They're almost indestructable and they're waterproof too. If I ever thought I'd get enough gear to fill one I'll buy my own.

Dave_W

The Dude
These cases are great, you'll love it. But don't buy the foam version and instead only consider the adjustable velcro cases. Everyone I know with one has warned me about this. The adjustable version will grow and change with your gear and in the end tend to be far more useful than the foam versions.

Rick M

Thanks for the comments. I'll check into those Dave. One thing I like about them is having the lenses sitting in a position facing me so I can read the writing on the barrel. With my backpack (which I never carry anywhere) I'm always pulling out lenses not sure which is which.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Thanks for the comments. I'll check into those Dave. One thing I like about them is having the lenses sitting in a position facing me so I can read the writing on the barrel. With my backpack (which I never carry anywhere) I'm always pulling out lenses not sure which is which.

I agree with Dave. Use the Velcro version. I bought mine from Amazon over a year ago and there is nothing bad that I can say when I take it to events since I can leave it on my table and place a lock on it. When I get tired, I use it as a chair.

Here is an old picture

Pelican_1510_with_divider by gqtuazon, on Flickr