Laurel : Boudoir Shoot

Robert Mitchell

This was the second set of images from today's shoot with Laurel. Unfortunately I can't show the other boudoir shots because they have exposed naughty bits.

Camera:
Nikon D700

Lenses:
[1] Sigma 50mm f/1.4
[2] Nikon 105mm f/2.8 VR

Settings:
[1] ISO 100, f/7.1, 1/160s
[2] ISO 100, f/11, 1/100s

Lighting:
[1] 53" Octa w/inner and outer diffusion [positioned up above subject and to camera left]
[2] Main Light - same as #1. Fill Light - 9" x 36" strip softbox w/inner diffusion only [at camera position, just under the lens]

[1]
p1309706382-5.jpg

[2]
p1309706354-5.jpg

Robert Mitchell

Hi Jeff,

Yes, she does have an agent. I'd hardly call these snaps but to each his own.
We're building her book and she has no problem doing tasteful and fine art nudes.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Thank you, Helene.

You are very welcome. I very much appreciate that you listed your lighting equipment, too. I especially like the first one photo. . . just enough shadow to provide mystery and dimension. Lots of clarity . . . and nice poses as well.

I'm still trying to catch up here, but from a first look and judging by these photos, you're quite excellent at what you do! Looking forward to seeing more :cool:

Eye-level

Banned
Even the ones with the naughty bits... Hey I like Suze Randall what can I say? LOL

Thank you Jack...I call them snaps because that is what they were called in Blow Up...rent it now! :)

When someone makes pictures of good looking chicks...hahaha...those are definitely snaps in my books...snaps of the first magnitude....my favorite....Lauren looks pretty good...make her look better!

Robert Mitchell

You are very welcome. I very much appreciate that you listed your lighting equipment, too. I especially like the first one photo. . . just enough shadow to provide mystery and dimension. Lots of clarity . . . and nice poses as well.

I'm still trying to catch up here, but from a first look and judging by these photos, you're quite excellent at what you do! Looking forward to seeing more :cool:

Thanks very much, Helene. I'm always posting my work, and if you scan the Portrait forum you'll see many images I've already posted.

I like to think I know what I'm doing.. :)