Donald and Daisy

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Pekin Ducks aka Long Island Duck.

I didn't name them. Linda did. When Linda's not around Diana feeds them.

d5100_135_428537.jpg

Please hurry up!
d5100_136_141453.jpg

Saying a little prayer
d5100_137_123653.jpg

Yum!!
d5100_138_320683.jpg

Wildlife?? Not me.
d5100_139_424846.jpg

Daisy, can't you read??
d5100_161_243507.jpg

Oh well, here I am
d5100_168.jpg

Let's go for a swim
d5100_170_479090.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
They're hand fed dog food two times a day. They wait on the grass for either Linda or Diana to feed them.

snaphappy

From the first pics I was going to say they look like girls to me but must have been moulting because I see his curl in the last pic :) My ducks LOVE strawberries and watermelon they go absolutely nuts for them!

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
They only get dog food twice a day as far as I know. The rest of the time they're on their own. I have some blueberries, I'll see if they like them.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Donald and Daisy enjoying the fresh puddle from all the rain. We're in a flood watch for the second day in a row.
dsc_0001_1545.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I spoke with the lady who fed Donald and Daisy. She said some low life beat up Donald. She took him to the vet and he drowned in the pool he was recovering in. A few days later Daisy was found floating in the lake. She thinks Daisy was beaten also.

Horoscope Fish

I spoke with the lady who fed Donald and Daisy. She said some low life beat up Donald. She took him to the vet and he drowned in the pool he was recovering in. A few days later Daisy was found floating in the lake. She thinks Daisy was beaten also.

Some days I weep for humanity. This is one of those days...

Thank you for sharing your ducks.

mikew_RIP

People say someone behaved like an animal but animals dont behave in that way,its sub human behavior