Two months old

Ruidoso Bill

My D800 has been a workhorse so far. Two months old and hit 3000 actuations at a shoot today. Not one issue or hickup since I got it, fine camera, loving it!

gusflores

Nice to hear that. WOW! I Say again... WOW! That D800 Sweetheart has paid for itself in a Heartbeat without any issue or problem.

Eye-level

Banned
That's funny Jeff, not a bad average as far as I concerned, I will strive to get mine that high!

Your average is better actually because remember I am bracket shooting 3 at a time because I am using manual everything - I do that to get the best thinnest exposure on sensor plane to all those wondering why...so the real shot on subject count is a third of the 10K. I'm sort of burnout and not shooting so much because I want a S5 or better yet a D800. :)

Sambr

Lets see if I had all the gear you use my shutter count would be divided between D3's, D4's and D800's I feel so sorry for your difficult, painful situation! lol

LOL ya only live once my friend - yesterday is history, the future is imagined - so today is what's real and what counts. I make the most of it :)