How much for a used nikkor 18-200?

Helitech

I was borrowing one from a friend, and unfortunately it was stolen from my car... As it turns out, it was stolen the week I finally saved up enough to buy my own... Instead ill have to replace my friends lens! Other than eBay, where else can I find one for around $370-$420? If you guys know anyone selling one and would ship USPS priority please let me know! I feel terrible for losing my friends lens and would like to buy a replacement ASAP!

pedroj

There is about 3 models of this lens...Which one is it...

I do think you would be extremely lucky to pick one up for the dollars your offering

Helitech

The nikkor 18-200 3.5-5.6... They go for around that much on eBay all the time... I just keep getting outbid last second EVERY TIME hahahah

pedroj

The nikkor 18-200 3.5-5.6... They go for around that much on eBay all the time... I just keep getting outbid last second EVERY TIME hahahah

As I said before there's about three different models of this lens....Series 1....Series 11..

If you buy him the first release of this and the fellow lent you series 11...If it were I you will be replacing the lens for I would expect the exact same model that you borrowed....