D4 Photos

Sambr

A couple of Photos of my friend Walter: D4 & 24-120VR F4

i-SG2ctDN-L.jpg

i-C5LzNSZ-XL.jpg

Sambr

Hi Sam. Is the D4 much more manageable to handhold compared to the D800? I'm assuming it will be.

Yes it is Glenn it feels great in the hand especially since they changed the angle of the shutter button just a little bit, now my finger rests on it very comfortably.

Sam are you going to be able to fully exploit the capabilities of the best camera made in the world right now? :)

No not a chance, but I will have fun trying :)

STM

I find it rather curious that the D4 has only 16MP, given the D3X has 24.5MP . I wonder what Nikon's thinking was on that one.

Sambr

I find it rather curious that the D4 has only 16MP, given the D3X has 24.5MP . I wonder what Nikon's thinking was on that one.

Same thinking for Canon's 1DX - in order to have superb low light and fast handling 16 - 20 MPs is more than enough. Remember these cameras are mostly for sports, photojournalist and with some wildlife folks like me. I have a D800 and prefer the faster smaller files of the D4. Just today I shot some eagles and the shots I got are stunning. It would of been possible with the D800 but with much less keepers.